terça-feira, 1 de outubro de 2013

E não me sai da cabeça


I could lift you upI could show you what you want to see and take you where you want to beYou could be my luck even if the sky is falling downI know that we'll be safe and sound, safe and sound
 
I could fill your cupYou know my river won't evaporate this world we still appreciateYou could be my luck even in a hurricane of frownsI know that we'll be safe and soundSafe and sound, safe and soundSafe and sound, safe and sound
 
I could show you love in a tidal wave of mysteryYou'll still be standing next to meYou could be my luck even if we're six feet undergroundI know that we'll be safe and soundSafe and sound, safe and soundSafe and sound, safe and sound
 
I could lift you upI could show you what you want to see and take you where you want to beYou could be my luck even if the sky is falling downI know that we'll be safe and sound, safe and sound
 
I could lift you upI could show you what you want to see and take you where you want to beYou could be my luck even if the sky is falling downI know that we'll be safe and sound, safe and soundSafe and sound, safe and soundSafe and sound, safe and sound

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário